- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the information duty set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: MARINA PALLARÈS ELIAS (hereinafter the “Provider”) with DNI number 46063452H and with address for these purposes at 08005 Barcelona, is the owner of the website www.theatreofyes.com (hereinafter, “the portal or website”), and the contact email address is: marina @ actingnow. co.uk.
- USERS: The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and implies full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of use in force at any time that are at this address. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User who violates the provisions of these conditions of use. The User will have the responsibility to carefully read these conditions. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where appropriate, are mandatory.
- RULES OF THE WEB: the website distributes content (texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property) in the web domain: https://theatreofyes.com/.The owner reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate any current law, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication.In any case, Marina Pallarès Elias will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
The use of the website and services must be done in a legal and behaviorally acceptable manner.
The user agrees to make proper use of the platform, content and services, not using them to engage in illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; cause damage to physical and logical systems of its suppliers or third parties; attempt to access the accounts of other users or personal services; spamming or sending unsolicited messages; or carry out any other use that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the portal or services or prevent their normal use by users.
- DATA PROTECTION: The Provider complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulation), and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. Within the framework of its activities, this portal has the possibility of registering users to send communications by email and send messages through the contact form. The personal data requested in this activity will be incorporated into a file whose purpose is to communicate news and content related to the portal and the services offered by the Provider. The Provider expressly informs and guarantees the User that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is to be made, in advance, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the owners would be requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. Users also expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, through the use of the website, that their personal data be processed by the Provider to carry out statistical studies, as well as to send communications, news and publications of the website. The Provider guarantees in any case to the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request through the contact form or the following email: email@example.com.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are the property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. . In this sense, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the Provider. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informational and informative purposes. They do not constitute or substitute professional advice, so the Provider disclaims any responsibility, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its purposes.
- MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, without prior notice.
- LINKS: In no case will the Provider assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on this website.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The Provider may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
In case any User has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the www.ambarte.es portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of Marina Pallarès Elias, we thank you for the time you spent reading this Legal Notice.